Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why don't we, why don't we, why don't we...run away!

What I would give to simply pack up the girls and me and get the hell out of here and start over somewhere, anywhere but here. This house is like a blackhole sucking the life out of me. The last three years here has bought me nothing but stress, sadness and lose. I know I'm moving in the next three weeks but it seems like while I'm here, I'm paying for evil deeds of a past life. I'm truely getting sick of hearing "God doesn't give you more than you can handle". Seriously, who the hell does God think I am? I'm stressed to the point of not being able to sleep, not being able to eat and wanting to hide a cry. I hate crying. I get all red and puffy. So not a good look for me. What I want is out of this city. I feel like I don't have anything here anymore. My family is here but what else? I know that having them around is important but I can't take being here right now. I want to start completely anew and I can't do that here. I've tried many times and it doesn't work. Whatever. I want to live the song Runaway by Deee Lite. I want to take off and not look back. Why is it so hard to do just that?