Monday, October 25, 2010

Junkie

I'll admit it.  I am a total freebie site junkie.  I can not get enough of them.  I love going to my mailbox every day when I get home and checking to see if any of the free things I ordered is waiting for me to try.  I have gotten all kinds of free crap from makeup samples to diapers to free photo printing to food.  I love it!  I have no idea when it started but as far back as I can remember, I was always sending away for free things.  Half the time, I know it's not anything I need but it's free, damn it!  And that makes me want it.  Do I really need 4 different ring sizers?  No but I might.  Do I really need that Salvation Army Christmas calendar?  No, but someone else I know might.  I don't even like my daughter's dog but I'll order free treats and food for it.  I never know if I'll need any of the free things I get but why not have them just in case.  Well, at least this isn't an addiction that will put me in a rehab, psych ward or in a grave.