Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No Doubt - Just A Girl



I love Gwen Stefani. I've loved her since she came out with No Doubt and they were still some obscure SoCal band that played with Sublime (if you have not ever heard it, go listen to "Saw Red" right now!). I love her style, the way she bought the feminine twist to a band full of guys, one who happened to be her ex-boyfriend. I can't even imagine having to be stuck with the person who broke my heart 24/7 and sing about him to his face night after night. I love how she married Gavin Rossdale and they make the perfect rock couple. I love how they named their kids after things that have to do with Bob Marley. I love her clothing line. She's always put together and shares my passion for the perfect red lipstick. She is, in my eyes, the ultimate woman. Plus, this song just makes me want to jump up and down and throw my girlie self around a room in all the happiness I have for being a girl.