Tuesday, November 2, 2010

He's getting married.

I found out today that my ex-boyfriend just recently got engaged to his daughter's mother. Now, I can't really say I'm surprised because I called it years ago while he and I were together. I straight out told him he would marry her because of convienence. That he would marry her because she got pregnant while saying she was on birth control right before he was to be stationed down here to ultimately meet me and date me for three years. That he would marry her because she turns a blind eye at all the other women he has had while with her and still has. I knew it was eventually coming but I'm still shocked by it. I don't want to say I'm hurt but it's doing something to me that I can't quite put into words. I was suppose to marry my youngest daughter's father but he got back into drugs and died. So who am I to have some sort of feeling about this all? I know it bothers me that he was making plans to come down soon to see me and I want to keep my mouth shut when he does get in touch with me because, sadly, I know he will. I want to see how far he's going to ty to take it. And all I want to do is give him a big FUCK YOU and a great big punch to the head. Yeah, that'll make me feel better. Until then, I'm going to blast metal until my ears hurt. Thank God for music.