Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Something I learnt about myself this past year


For years, many of my friends always thought of me as the strong one, the one who never gave in or let the tough times affect me.  And I use to think, "If they only knew..."  We'll this past year has had so much happen that pushed me so far deep in between a rock and a hard place so many times that I thought I would never see the light of happiness again and that I would never fully be able to breathe again.  And yet, here we are at the end of it and everything has already been put in place for an amazing year to come that it makes me smile. The saying really is true.  When it's your only option besides breaking down and giving into the tears, you find out how strong you really are.  I guess my friends saw it before I did.