Sunday, January 1, 2012

...

"It's a great job", she says. 

"Don't do anything to get fired," she says. 

"You've got a good thing there, so don't  screw it up for yourself," she says. 

I do everything I possibly can to step up at work, help out when needed, do what I need to do.  The oldest is in school, set up a bus to take her there and back and afterschool program.  The baby's day care I've had since she was 3 months old.  Yet, I have to go back to work tomorrow, found out yesterday that the schools and day care are closed and when I originally asked yesterday if she could watch them and I would leave early, she said yes.  Now, 15 minutes ago, I'm being told she can't watch them because she thought I said I wasn't going to go in.  How can I not go in on a first day back from a 2 week break?  I have no else to help me yet I'm always expected to drop and help everyone.  I don't know what to do.  What a way to start off the new year...