Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Such Beauty

I follow a lot of different artists and photographers on Google+  that I normally would not have had the opportunity to had it not been for that site.  Some of the work I come across is simply breath-taking to me and I love the moments these people capture.  Some are gritty reality while other get lost in imagination.  There is one photographer who tends to lean towards dark Gothic looking pictures (at least I think he does) and, of course, this appeals to my dark side.  This picture is one he posted today and I had to share it every where -
www.cortis.info
https://plus.google.com/u/0/102377882249382281108/about
Just the simplicity of the woman in the dress reaching for the rose.  I feel like it's something out of a dream.  As if she's reaching for the unattainable.  I love it.